8.12.2013

When in Rome II

ROME. On Wednesday I'll leave Bucharest again and I realized I haven't showed you the second post from Rome. This time I am going to spend 10 days in Nei Pori (Greece)...sun, sea, sleep, swim, I can't wait!
Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK and TUMBLR.
Have a great week!


In front of Palace of Justice

Holy Angel (Castel Sant'Angelo)


The view from Castle of the Holy Angel (Castel Sant'Angelo)






Piazza Navona


The Pantheon 



The best food and place, Ginger Sapori e Salute

Big love 






Santa Maria Maggiore

Goodies!




The Colosseum at night


Great place&hosts at Hotel del Corso


Shopping, shopping, I'm super excited to show you more!




Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. foarte frumoase pozele. Concediu placut in Grecia!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...